Senior .Net Programmer ( VB.Net / C# / ASP.Net / SQL Server )
We are seeking .Net developer responsible for building .Net applications using ( VB.Net / C# / ASP.Net / SQL Server ). Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop the applications and to co-ordinate with the rest of the team working under you.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and atomization
- Strong knowledge of .Net web framework ( C# / VB.Net / Java Script / JQuery / WCF / ASP.Net / SQL Server )
- Proficient in ( C# and VB.NET ), with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Familiarity with the MVC Framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Customer Care Executive ( Voice )
Female Customer Care Executives ( Voice ) – Software Support for Domestic Clients only.
Female Customer Care Executives. Should be good in MS Excel, Internet, E-mailing & Drafting. Experienced in Customer care ( Voice ) would be preferred on priority basis.
6 – 12 Months
- Daily work Report submission to next level senior.
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Process orders, forms and applications. Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
HR Executive / Recruiter
HR Coordinator cum admin
A Software company based in Jaipur requires experienced HR Coordinator who should manage the recruitment process, Search and finalise the candidates for suitable openings.
Minimum 1 year
MBA (HR) / BBA
- Sound knowledge of Job Posting and searching the proper candidate accordingly.
- Should have experience / knowledge in coordinating interviews.
- Should be able to coordinate in walk-in drives.
- Follow up with the candidates who would be attending the interviews.
- Should interact with candidates and take timeslot to schedule interviews.
- Should be good in Internet, MS Excel, MS Word & Reports.
- Sound knowledge of preparation of various documents like Appointment Letter, Experience Letter, Salary Certificate and Circulars etc.
- Should be able to handle the candidate academic records, past experienced, and verification etc.